Business Perspective Across Borders
Choose Your Specialization
Our TEC21 educational model allows you to customize your degree and your professional profile. During the specialization stage, consider a concentration or an internship based on your plans after graduation. Tec de Monterrey offers you this path through the following concentrations*:
- Global supply chain management
- Consulting in customs and foreign trade
- Doing business in Asia, North America, Latin America, Europe and the Middle East
* These concentrations are subject to availability and might vary in each campus.
Field Of Work
With these skills, you will be able to generate value in different global environments and develop career options in fields, such as:
- Multinational and domestic companies with operations in Mexico and around the world
- Global supply chain and logistics companies.
- Government and private organizations that promote foreign trade and investment
- Consulting for international companies focused on international operations, trade, customs, negotiations and multiculturalism
- Starting up your own project
Is This You?
If you consider yourself a citizen of the world, committed with your country and region´s development, with multicultural leadership, and promoter of a new vision for the future that fosters cooperation in international environments, Global Business is your path.
Choose Your Path
- You develop the competencies of the Business discipline, which you will master throughout your experience at #NegociosTEC.
- You will learn the fundamental concepts of the Business discipline.
- You will partake in challenges to understand and explore Business fundamentals, where you will interact with classmates from different majors.
- You will take general education courses, which you will choose from a wide offer of topics.
- You will participate in an integrated business challenge that requires the application of all the competencies and knowledge developed throughout this stage.
- You will acquire core knowledge and competencies of your major area, those that make your program unique.
- You will participate in focused challenges, to reinforce what you have learned and expand the core knowledge.
- You will decide whether to focus deeper into your major or to diversify into other complementary areas.
- You will experience the TEC Weeks that include experiences and extracurricular activities that will enrich your program.
- You have decided between diversifying or focusing in depth into your major, which you will achieve by choosing a concentration, a professional internship or even a period abroad. The TEC Semester will give you the flexibility to customize your academic program.
- You will develop competencies related to your passions, interests and professional plans.
- Upon graduation, you will receive the certificate of professional concentration issued by your campus
General education course
Area exploration course
Introductory block (CHALLENGE)
Area exploration block (CHALLENGE)
Optional block outside the area (CHALLENGE)
Global area block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Disciplinary global block (CHALLENGE)
Multi-disciplinary block (CHALLENGE)
Final global block (CHALLENGE)
|Business Role in Society|
|Elective Course Mathematics and Science|
|Strategy and Talent|
|Elective Course Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|International Business Panorama|
|Global Business Trends & Risk Detection|
|International Logistics Operations|
|Elective Course Ethics and Citizenship|
|Import Management & Compliance|
|International Service Development: trading intangibles|
|Negotiation Across Cultures|
|International Sales & Contracts|
|Professional Elective I|
|Professional Elective II|
|Professional Elective III|
|Professional Elective IV|
|Professional Elective V|
|Professional Elective VI|
|International Strategy Development for the XXI Century|
|Elective Multidisciplinary Professional|
LAF - LICENCIADO EN FINANZAS