INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY OF STUDENTS
The International Excellence Program (IEP) offers Tecnológico de Monterrey’s top-performing students the opportunity to study a summer, semester or year at some of the leading universities in the world. Students share classrooms with pupils from these universities, and from many other countries, meeting faculty who are internationally renowned in their fields of knowledge.
Candidates must meet the following basic eligibility criteria for the International Excellence Program:
- Be a regular student from the third semester on.
- Have an accumulated grade average equal to or higher than 85, in most cases.
- Obtain a minimum of 570 points on the TOEFL paper-based test or 230 points on the Internet-based version. (Some programs have higher score requirements.)
- Have academic recommendations.
The aim of the International Liaison Offices is to support the global internationalization strategy, aligned with the growth potential of educational activities in different regions, the need for strategic alliances with the most prestigious universities, and new projects that will keep Tecnológico de Monterrey in the international arena.
To consolidate the international presence of Tecnológico de Monterrey, the International Liaison Offices fulfill the following functions:
- Represent Tecnológico de Monterrey before organizations, universities and institutions.
- Detect new academic program opportunities for students and faculty.
- Promote the academic programs that Tecnológico de Monterrey offers to foreign students.
- Support the different areas of Tecnológico de Monterrey with arrangements and visits to universities, research centers, companies and organizations.
You can find publications and the e-bulletin with official information on internationalization in this space.
At Tecnológico de Monterrey, our commitment to internationalization is reflected, apart from the traditional offering of international programs, in our negotiations and creation of differentiating programs in diverse areas of specialization. These opportunities apply to all Tecnológico de Monterrey students who meet the requirements established in the announcements.